Automated dispatch control system is an integrated complex of specialized, system, applied, library, tool and service software, as well as database management software (DBMS) to create a dispatch information and control systems with strong real-time constraints.
It is characterized by:
- Modular structure;
- Openness of the software architecture;
- Reliability of control functions performance and facility control.
Automated dispatch control system is used as a base to create:
- Operational, information and control system;
- Central receiving and transmitting station;
- System to collect and transfer of technological information;
- Control systems to display of technological information on the dispatch board;
- The high level of the central system for emergency control.
Automated dispatch control system provides functions as following:
- Collect of urgent technological data for normal mode (telemechanical information), as well as transient modes (data monitoring mode) with guaranteed quality, fixing the time of the event/ measurement time and information delivery time;
- Urgent and complete information representation about object operation as a whole and about its subsystems in the form of diagrams, graphs, tables, lists for the operational staff;
- Ensuring the operational remote control;
- Exchange of urgent information about process with automated systems of related facilities of power market in a consistent volume using various communication channels and protocols;
- Maintain common time in the system with an accuracy of ± 0,01 seconds.
- Archive information with the depth and composition of the necessary for the concrete customer and reporting for him;
- Warning and alarm functions with full parameterization, archiving, rapid display and acknowledgment.
- Three-layer software architecture (DBMS – Application server – HMI).
- Support multi-level configurations of the server (up to 8 servers at one site).
- Support “hot standby” server components.
- The scalability of the system structure at each level: single-and multimachine configuration.
- The exchange technology between internal and external relations – the “client-server”.
- Real time database;
- Database of standard information, based on a relational DBMS.
- Software of the server side.
- Software of the client side.
- Library of applied functions.
- Graphic editor.
- Configuration and setting software.
- Technological software.
- Interface software.
Species (types) of input data:
- Current telemeasurings.
- Discrete signals.
- Integrated telemeasurings.
- Manual input.
- The data in the layouts form (plans, AMRdata, etc.).
- Oscillograms from the registration systems of emergency events.
- Devices state of Relay Protect.
- Indicators of power energy quality.
- Other required information.
Possible sources of input data:
- Old remote control devices (synchronous protocols).
- Sources with protocols support for IEC 870-5-101/104, MODBUS.
- Measuring transducers (ION, SATEC, AET, etc.).
- Sources with the OPC-interface support.
- Relay Protect devices.
- AMR systems.
- Other necessary sources.
Species (types) of output information:
- Retransmission of any information with required protocols, including IEC 870-5-101/104 and etc.
- Remote control.
- Remote regulation.
Compatibility with related systems
Automated dispatch control system supports interaction with the following components of the information and telecommunications infrastructure:
- System backup and data recovery.
- Corporate e-mail system.
- Corporate name system based on Microsoft Active Directory.
- Corporate data network.
- Unified system for virus protection.
Automated dispatch control system provides interaction with external (adjacent) information systems for the protocols listed below:
- OLE DB.
- МЭК 870-5-101/104.
- МЭК 61850.
- MODBUS RTU/ASCII/TCP.