Khartep company suggests creation of corporate networks and communication systems with the possibility to combine them into a single multi-service network for various application.
Objectives of the establishment (or upgrading) a multiservice network for any company is:
- Integrate of different services on a single multi-service network;
- Create a reliable infrastructure for the efficient cooperation of various departments of the enterprise;
- Increase the capacity of the communication network in the enterprise through using of modern technologies (optical communication lines, radio access, xDSL and etc.);
- Increase efficiency to solve production problems;
- Provide opportunities to apply new services based on multi-service network (e.g., telephone remote locations, video surveillance for different objects, security installations and much more);
- Reduce operating costs to service a equipment due to the using of the modern equipment;
- Reduce operating costs to service the communication network of the enterprise through using of the same type equipment;
- Provide the work control of the various departments and facilities (implementation of new services);
- Provide the ability to collect statistical information about the various departments and facilities (the introduction of new services).
The structure of multi-service network
The proposed multi-service network consists of access points united in a single network with communication channels.
Communication channels can be arranged by different ways. Nowadays the most promising option for the organization is to create communication channels from fiber-optic communication lines (FOCL).
Where the FOCL cannot be implemented it is proposed communication channels based on the use of Wi-Fi Mesh technology or by another way in accordance with customer's requirements.