Khartep offers software design based on outsourcing approach and using software technologies such as:
- Programming languages of general purposes.
Basic, C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python, Perl.
- Programming languages to create web-applications
- Programming languages and technologies for embedded systems
- Programming languages and technologies to create process control systems in accordance with the standards IEC-61131-3 (PLC-based control system)
Instruction List (IL) – it is a textual low level language and resembles assembly.
Ladder Diagram (LAD) – it represents a program by a graphical diagram based on the circuit diagrams of relay logic hardware.
Functional Block Diagram (FBD) – is a block diagram that describes a function between input variables and output variables. A function is described as a set of elementary blocks. Input and output variables are connected to blocks by connection lines. An output of a block may also be connected to an input of another block.
Sequential Function Chart (SFC) – is a graphical programming language used for PLCs. The SFC standard is defined in IEC 848, "Preparation of function charts for control systems", and was based on GRAFCET (itself based on binary Petri nets).
Structured Text (ST) – it is designed for programmable logic controllers (PLCs). It is a high level language that is block structured and syntactically resembles Pascal.
- Programming languages and technologies for specific applications
These languages can be used to meet the challenges of reengineering, reverse engineering, refactoring, migration and porting to other applications and/or systems.
FORTRAN, COBOL, Lisp, PROLOG
- Technologies for QA (Quality Assurance)
Rational (TestManager, Robot, TeamTest, ClearQuest Databases, Test Script Services for Java, TestFactory).
Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Interbase, Firebird.